Unless where otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by The Drovers' Cottage, Dallowgill. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- The Drovers' Cottage copyright notice (i.e. © The Drovers' Cottage) must appear in all copies;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from The Drovers' Cottage, Dallowgill;
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
If you have any queries regarding this copyright statement please email The Drovers' Cottage, Dallowgill at email@example.com.